Primary schools (5-10 years)
Pupils between the age of 5 years and above are enroll in the primary education. At this level, our major focus is to train the pupil’s mind to be morally and academically sound. Apart from the use of National approved curriculum, we employ modern teaching resources to develop their cognitive, psychoactive and effective domain to ensure that every child is well equipped for high school.
1. Obtain an application form online through our school portal or from the school premises.
2. Fill and submit the form back at the point of purchase (via offline).
3. Complete admission details provided on the parent’s portal (for those that their children are already in our school).
4. Provide two (2) passport photographs.
5. Present first, second term results/reports or transfer certificate ( for transferred learners only).
6. Provide a copy of birth certificate.
7. Provide medical health history/report.